Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Classmates.

Every year around this time I have t-shirts printed for school.
They are made by a company called "Classmates" and their "claim to fame" is that they print self portraits drawn by all the children in a class onto t-shirts, sweat shirts, pillowcases, tray cloths and aprons, to mention but a few! My kids are still too young to draw portraits so we usually do hand prints.
Niave is very keen on aprons so I ordered her an apron this year because she didn't think much of the long-sleeved t-shirt I ordered last year!
The thing is in Niaves world aprons are not worn over clothes, aprons are the clothes!
But she looks very cute in it...

and you should see it from the back!!!
Here's a closer look at the design:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are lovely, it looks so nice and clean!! Your school seems very sweet! If I didn't have three children and if you lived closer, I would bring Matty to you!
I'm glad you kept Niave facing south!
Oh and well done to Abi for the readathon!! Brilliant reading!! Does she like reading?