Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Toothless wonder.

This may very well be the last picture of Abigail with 2 top front milk teeth in her mouth!

Last night (at about 9pm when she should have been asleep!!) her first top tooth "fell" out - with a little help!!

She had been in bed for a while - long enough to have fallen asleep, when she came to tell me that her tooth was bleeding. We wiggled and tugged but it didn't come out so I sent her back to bed. It must have been irritating her because this cycle repeated itself a few times when finally she came to me with tooth in hand and a toothless grin!!


She had to phone Ouma and Oupa straight away and did not want the tooth fairy to take it because she wanted to show them the tooth today. That was a good thing as I had zero cash in my purse and I wasn't about to go off to the ATM in my pj's!!


So, she has left it in a little bowl next to her bed tonight and I think the tooth fairy may have visited already and left a shiny coin!!

We'll have to wait until tomorrow to see...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah!! Well done Abi... and what a great fairy! One that knows when to wait and when to come ;)
Abi's bottom teeth are superbly well aligned! I'm assuming it's her big teeth already! Whoa, it's beautiful!! L130a's bottom ones are....well... not like Abi's!!

Anonymous said...

That L130a, should have been Lea (with an accent on the 'e'
:)

Debbie said...

Hi Ingrid,
They are actually not that straight, it must be the angle of the photo that makes them look so well aligned!!
We're expecting to have orthodontist bills one day...but who knows, maybe they'll straighten out in time.
D