Thursday, February 19, 2009

The tooth fairy.

Last night the Tooth fairy paid us a visit, leaving 2 treasures next to Abigail's bed.
A R5 coin and a little note - tooth fairy's these days are very technologically advanced!!!

Abigail has a habit of smelling things, she often smells things my sister has sent and declares "it smells like London"! So this morning she came into the kitchen sniffing the note and said "it smells like fairyland" and then "no, actually it smells like PNA"!

But, she still believes it came from the tooth fairy and has not yet asked how come she has the same paper as I have lying on my desk!

2 comments:

Taryn @ Hayes Happenings said...

our kids are going to get super confused when they start talking to each other about the tooth-fetchers! "No, the TOOTH FAIRY comes and she lives in FAIRYLAND!" "Oh, no - Seargeant Squirrel is in charge and they have a Tooth Collection Depot!" "My mom says that there is only a tooth mouse!" "I don't get notes from the mouse! - how come you do?"

Oh dear! Soon it will be - Ah-ha! It was MOM! :)

I'm sorry I forgot to give you the shiny coin!!! :) Where did you source one in the end?

Debbie said...

It seems from their conversations in the car this evening that their will to "believe" is still too strong for those kind of discrepancies to get in the way!!

Hey, who cares who it is, it's the cash they're after anyway!!!!

We went via Mano's in Pluto rd on Wednesday night to get change, they were closed but there is a little restaurant next door and they helped me. Oh the lengths we will go to!