Sunday, February 1, 2009

Baking.

On Friday it was baking day at school and as I have recipe that makes enough dough for 25 children and I only have 7, we had quite a lot of dough left over. So, yesterday we did some baking at home to use up the dough.
Let me introduce you to the bakers:
First we have "Niave-grab-the-vermicelli-Hutton",


and then there's, "Abigail-I'll-never-ever-eat-a-cherry-Hutton".


Here they are rolling out their dough.


Now, let me tell you, 2 year old baking lacks the finesse of 7 year old baking, it is quite something to behold! Without intervention we would have had biscuits 6cm thick with chocolate chips gouged right through to the other side, piled high with colourful vermicelli!

But they had fun and despite the interesting shapes and decorations they were edible, in fact they were so edible they were almost all gone in under an hour!!

Yum, yum!

1 comment:

Taryn @ Hayes Happenings said...

I love the labels you've given your kids! So funny! They look like they had a blast! T