Sunday, February 15, 2009

A pink party

This afternoon Abigail went to yet another party!! It was a "Pink Party" for her friend, Imaan's 9th birthday, which is tomorrow.Abigail, Imaan, Kelsey - the Rotherfield rd girls!!

There was a lot of pink!! Pink cake, pink sweets, pink party boxes, pink plates, pink cups, pink treasure hunt, pink balloons, pink wigs... as I said there was a lot of pink!!

They had a great time with lots of fun games and lots to eat, including a (pink) chocolate fountain! Mmmmm!!

There was also a big pink flower pinata which was a lot of fun. I've never had a pinata at any of my own kids parties but I think this is going to be the year!!

Thanks Imaan, and Imaan's mom, for a super afternoon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Debbie! I LOVE reading this blog! it's so cool to see all the pics of what you guys get up to :) i especially enjoy niave's commentaries.... they make my day! so keep writing :)

Debbie said...

Hey, I'm so glad a family member has finally left a comment!! You are the first, hopefully you'll be an inspiration to the rest:-)

Unknown said...

hahaha i am honoured to be the first :) but considering the fact that most of the rest of our family are "getting on in years", they probably haven't figured out how to do it just yet... perhaps in a few years' (or lessons') time... ;)

Debbie said...

I'm not sure how your other cousins - aka my siblings, are going to feel about that!! But the facts are the facts, you and I are at least still this side of 35 which can't be said for the rest of them!! hee hee hee!!