Sunday, October 11, 2009

Who let the cat out of the bag?!

Or should I say in the bag?!!!

Our Bonny is known for finding the strangest of places to curl up and have a snooze, being born in sock drawer must have made it's mark because she loves cupboards and drawers. This evening there was a bit of commotion and Abigail came running saying "come quick! Bonny's stuck in my Lego box"!! Of course she wasn't stuck and due to all the fuss had wriggled out before I could get there. A little while later I found her in Abigail's tog bag!!

It reminded me of this poem that I read at school, I'm sure you've read it before too, but it's just so true!

CATS - by Eleanor Farjean

Cats sleep

Anywhere,

Any table,

Any chair,

Top of piano,

Window ledge,

In the middle,

On the edge,

Open drawer,

Empty shoe,

Anybody's lap will do.

Fitted in a cardboard box,

In the cupboard with your frocks -

Anywhere!

They don't care!

Cats sleep

Anywhere.

No comments: