Monday, January 5, 2009

Sun, Sea and Sand...

... more like Wind, Waves and ...well, still Sand!

Yesterday we braved the beach. I can't say that I really like the beach all that much. It must be perfect conditions for me to be happy!! Yesterday was NOT perfect! The wind was howling and the sea was huge but the kids had a good time so I suppose that's the most important thing!!

Niave overcame her fear of the sea and had great fun in the waves and Abigail would have been swimming to Gordan's Bay if we'd let her!!

Enjoying the warm water.


Watching from a safe distance.


Still enjoying the waves.

Maybe if I walk very slowly...

AaaAaaAaaah! It's chasing me!

Searching for sea snails in the surf.

I'll try crawling instead.

That was fun!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with Shortest and receive $$$$ from every visitor to your shortened links.