Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just in case you were wondering...

This evening Abigail asked me to sew a loose strap onto a dolls dress. Niave also came along to see what it was that her mother was doing with a needle and thread - not something she sees very often!!
During the conversation that followed - answering Niaves 101 questions, Abigail informed her that "this is a special dress that Ouma bought me before you were born". (The emphasis being largely on the before you were born part!)
Not wanting to be outdone Niave's reply was an explaination of just where she was before she was born: "well, you know what Abi, before I was born I was at the airport"!
So, just in case you were wondering where we got her from (because we sometimes do!), now you know! We picked her up at International Arrivals!!

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

LOL LOL LOL! This is so funny Debbs!!! Is this how you avoid THE talk of "where do I come from"? ;)
I guess many of us picked up some of our littles one from there...not knowing where they're from!