Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sleepover.

On Saturday night, my parents had all 4 grandchildren to sleep over! Hey, they offered - and who am I to decline such an offer?! Grant and I could have and should have gone out for our belated anniversary dinner but instead we stayed at home and watched Mama Mia!


Here they are: "Koch" kidlets x4!

Saturday afternoon was a buzz of activity:



With playing blocks,


"shop-shop"



and Niave's version of Hide and Seek- it goes like this: "Ouma, I'm going to hide behind the tree and then you find me"! It's basically all hide and no seek!!



Niave also likes to play this game:



It's called Ring-a-ring-a-rosies, some of you may know it but Niaves version goes like this: "Ring a ring a rosies, a pocket full of posies, atishoo, atishoo, I throw you on the ground"!



Well, after supper and baths it was time for bed, Marley and Niave slept in the spare room and Abigail and Willow got to "camp" in the lounge.


They all arrived for Sunday School this morning washed, fed, dressed and brushed! Niave was so tired she crashed at 5:15 p.m.!! I think my parents might also have been napping at that time!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lucky are you!!! Did you enjoy Mama mia? We watched it just the other day, it's soooo cheesy but fun to watch, liked the songs :)
Your kids have great grand-parents!!

Debbie said...

Hi Ingrid,
We did enjoy it although Grant said once or twice he was embarrassed for them!! I have seen the show at the Artscape so I was interested to see what the movie was like, it is almost exactly the same.
We also wanted to watch it because Abigail has been begging and begging us to let her watch it and we didn't think it was appropriate so we thought we'd better watch it so that we can be making an informed decision and we were definitely right - she aint gonna be watching it, definitely NOT a childrens movie - in our humble opinion anyway!.
I was very surprised to see Pierce Brosnan and Colin Firth in it, I had no idea, that was a bonus!!! They're good actors!! And also the guy who plays Skye, he was in another movie I went to see recently "Duchess", he's not too bad either!!