Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Niave is 4.

Today Niave turned 4.

(0 - 4 top left, bottom left, top right, middle, bottom right)

She has been waiting a lo-o-o-ng time (365 days to be exact) but to her it has felt longer, she is the last of her group of friends to turn 4, so she has been desperate!!
We had a busy day, it started with present opening at home, about 2 and a half minutes after she woke up!!Then it was a trip to Canal Walk to get the other half of the present: a Build-a-bear, also - desperate to have one like her sister - it's been a long wait.
Making Poppy!

Then we went to the Magic Castle at Grand West for some fun rides, pizza and birthday cake with cousins:

Yum-yum!
I remembered that the times we've been there before have been a lot more stressful because Niave would be dashing off at every opportunity and I'd be dashing after her. But today she managed to sit when she needed to and it was my sister-in-laws turn to be dashing around after my nephew who is just entering that phase, I am glad to be on the other end of it!

One again I don't have any pictures of her blowing out candles as she was too scared.
We tried twice.
Oh well, maybe when she's 5.
She wanted to know this evening "how many minutes till I turn 5?"!!! That was too much for my brain at that stage of the day.

Niave was really spoilt with lovely gifts including a brilliant personalised Noddy book from Bev that she found at penwizard! Looks like a site I'm going to have to spend some time browsing.She was also given a beautiful fairy dress and Beaky's dad so now we have the whole family and we are overflowing with ducks!!! Really, she has had a wonderful birthday, in fact I think she has received either birthday gifts or Easter gifts or both everyday since Thursday!!
Now everybody is finally in bed and asleep so there is peace and calm again - until tomorrow!!

No comments: