Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yum yum!

I have done a post about Yuppie Chef before, but I had some money left on my voucher so I went searching! On my search I found the BEST ice sucker holders you will ever find!

Yes, they did cost R150.00 (for 4) - BUT as I said, I had a voucher:-)


I only noticed when I took the photograph of the box for this post that it says "No Mess" on it and really they are right!! Best of all they can be made with an assortment of different things from juice to yoghurt, smoothies etc. which beats all the colourants in the bought variety.

The girls LOVE them!

(If I'm right, I think I may have just successfully created my first link!!)

1 comment:

Marina Anne Pape said...

From the looks of things, those ice-suckers are generating some happiness, which is what we like to see.

Thanks for writing about us, Debbie.

From Marina (on behalf of the Yuppiechef team)