Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sports day 2010.

Today was sports day at Greenfield, it is a non-competitive, fun morning for families.
I didn't get to take as many pictures as I'd have liked because I spent a lot of time making and serving bacon and egg rolls, but I did capture a few moments:


Abigail took part in the grade 2 straight race,


the sibling race - with Niave who screamed from start to finish for some unknown reason as she'd been asking the whole morning when it was going to be her race.
(Although she is recovering from a bout of tonsilitis somaybe the running made her throat hurt - who knows!)


She also took part in the cross country race which she absolutely refused to even try last year.

And the tug of war - our side lost!

Oh, also the potato and spoon race but I missed that as I was frying eggs!

I took part in the mothers race and came stone last!!!

No comments: