Monday, February 8, 2010

Out of the mouths of babes!

Well, it's the 8th of February and not a single post for the month!! Well, that's not all, since I haven't replaced the batteries in my camera I haven't taken a picture in February yet either!!
So nothing to offer you other than these "pearls of wisdom" from my two literary geniuses!!

On Saturday night when Abigail got out of the bath and into her pyjama's she must have been feeling a little hot and bothered because she exclaimed with a huge sigh: "I must be on heat"!!

Last night over her supper Niave contemplated the population of the world and said:
"Mom, I wish there were lots of people in the world"!
To which I replied: "There are, lots and lots and lots."
But looking at her fingers she explained: "No but I mean like one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten people in the world."!!!

Enjoy your week:-)

No comments: