Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2 Cars!

After a period of about 8 years we are once again the owners of 2 cars! Yay!

More to the point we have 2 drivers to drive those cars! There was a period of about 3 years when Grant couldn't drive but if he has a car that is higher he is able to so that was a huge relief when he could drive our old car, but now that he has his own car it is even better! I think (hope) that I will spend a lot less time in the car as I was often driving him to places or lifting him here and there so that I could have a car. Not that that is a problem it was just time away from other things that could be getting done and a lot of rushing around and juggling 4 schedules.

So today he finally took delivery of his "new" car. He was a happy chap!

(It is navy blue, looks black in these pictures.)



Fitting the all-important number plates!!



And off they go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just saw you at church this morning and I was wondering about this new car... now I know!!!
From what I saw, it looks quite nice! Renaults are the best. I would loooooove to have a french car :)
Hope the Corolla and the scenic will bring you much happiness in your travellings, ah ah!