Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yuppiechef!

At the end of last year the wonderful families at my school clubbed together and gave me a generous voucher for Yuppiechef - an online kitchen store which happens to be owned by one of them!
During the holidays I've been browsing their site www.yuppiechef.co.za and a few days ago I finally made my choice!

I put in my order and was sent an email saying I could expect to receive my parcel from Thursday - today!

So this morning I took the girls to school and made my way back home to do a bit of housework, schoolwork and await the arrival of my parcel. However, when I arrived home at 8:45 it was already here waiting for me!!!

SOOOO exciting!!

Here's what I ordered:

A digital scale,

a garlic wheel - for Grant's fresh garlic,

a set of "poach pouches" - because the girls love poached eggs but I don't have a poacher

and a silicone mini muffin tray!

So now I am officially a Yuppiechef!!! And the best part is, I didn't spend all of my voucher so I can order again!!! Thanks to all at Yuppichef for wonderful service!

No comments: