Saturday, January 30, 2010

Muizenberg Water Slide.

A few weeks ago a friend mentioned that they were taking their daughter to the Muizenberg Water Slide for her birthday. I was quite surprised and realised that I had never even had that in my mind as an option!! I can't really figure out why - it's not because they're too young - Abigail is more than old enough and Niave would cope with the small slide, I think it's because I had a pre-conceived idea that it would be rundown and icky!!

Anyway, it was one of the things that I had on my holiday list that I didn't get to do. But a couple of weeks ago Abigail received an invitation to a party that was held there today.

Well let me just say that she was sliding non-stop for a full two and a half hours!!! She didn't eat or drink a single thing at the party!

She (and her friends!) had a really good time.

It is definitely something that we will do much more often.
(And just for the record: it wasn't rundown and icky - it was fine:-))

No comments: