Sunday, November 16, 2008

There were 2 in the bed and the little 1 said "move over"!

Earlier this evening Niave was hopping out of bed instead of sleeping.
I found her on the floor in the passage once, on the kitchen floor once and on route to somewhere a couple of times!
After the 4th or 5th time the wooden spoon came out and was carefully placed on the kitchen counter as a consequence for the next trip down the passage.

After that I got busy on the computer and as it was quiet - no little footsteps to be heard, I assumed she'd finally gone off to sleep.

So, while waiting for the "dog tricks" pictures to upload I wandered into her bedroom thinking I'd find her fast asleep and looking angelic as children tend to look in their sleep.
This is what I found:

No Niave!

At first I was a bit worried, where could she have disappeared to?

However, on further investigation into all the other rooms this is where I found her:

Oh well, at least she was asleep, even if it was in the wrong bed:-)

2 comments:

Taryn @ Hayes Happenings said...

too cute! definitely worth taking pics of :) Love it!

Anonymous said...

Dear losable friend, your little Niave seem to be a funny character!!
We had this episode once before!! It's so cute :)