Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Toy Story.

Our school holidays were characterised largely by 2 things: soccer and Toy Story.

Toy Story 3 was released here during the holidays.

Neither of my children had ever really got into the whole Toy Story/Buzz Lightyear thing, Abigail had seen the first one once but Niave was not interested in it at all.

I knew that they had to watch the first 2 before I could take them to see number 3 so when I found 1 and 2 for R79,00 each I snapped them up!!

I kept them "under my hat" until a morning when I wanted to sleep late!!!(heeheehee) And then started the obsession of Toy Story!

They absolutely loved them, have become complete addicts, have watched them umpteen times, can recite almost from beginning to end (and do!). Anyway, we went to see number 3 and loved it and will definitely have to add it to our DVD collection when it comes out.
Niaves favourite line, which I hear her saying often while playing is: "two and thirty and beyond"!! which is Buzz's favourite line "to infinity and beyond"!!

It didn't end ther however as it also came out in 3D! Abigail has been dying to see something in 3D for ages so, on Saturday Grant took her to see it again - in 3D! I am not all that phased by 3D, it was loud enough for me in 2D but they had a marvellous time. It was, in the words of an 8 year old "awesome"!!!

3D glasses!!!

No comments: