Saturday, August 15, 2009

Where is the tooth fairy??

On Thursday morning Abigail lost her 7th tooth. That night as usual she left it next to her bed for the Tooth Fairy's visit...however, on Friday morning we heard a little voice saying "Mom, the Tooth Fairy didn't come".
Well, of course the Tooth Fairy's memory must be fading!
She was not actually that upset, she was quite accepting of the "story" that she must have had a busy night!! Grant added that he had had a bad night and was up a lot so she probably didn't come because of him!

So, Friday night we followed the same procedure, I even asked Grant to remind me about the tooth, but Saturday morning arrived and a little voice called again "Mom, she didn't come".

What can I say, it's ridiculous!!

But she has now decided to leave it for the Tooth Mouse because "the tooth fairy is hopeless Mommy"!!
SO the tooth has been left in it's little container on the floor with a chunk of cheese and I was asked to write a letter on the computer. "What must I say?" I asked, "oh Mommy, just write stuff about teeth"!

Well, best I go and check if she is sleeping soundly so I can transform myself into a mouse, eat the cheese and leave the money and an explanatory note as to the fairy's absence.

No comments: