Sunday, December 14, 2008

Niaves "not-a-concert"!

On Friday it was Niaves (and my!) last day of school. That meant it was the day of the "not-a- concert" which is what I've taken to calling the end of year sing-song event at Little Plum Tree Playschool!!



At the age of 2 and 3 they are just not ready for dressing up in costumes and putting on a 3 act show and also you just don't know how they are going to react on the day. Most times they sing beautifully during school but on the day they are so overwhelmed by all the faces looking at them that I end up doing a few solo's!!



Anyway, this year it was Niaves turn to take part. She was so looking forward to it but when the time came she did pretty much everything but sing!!



Here she is getting up to all sorts of mischief!!

By next year she may have a better idea of what it's all about.

Thank you to Lisa for taking photo's, as I was wearing my teacher hat and not my mommy hat I wasn't able to take pictures. Lisa, after having had NO sleep the night before because of a sewing project, came along to take pictures of all the children for me.

No comments: