Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Eleven.

So, on Saturday Abigail turned 11. 
I can hardly believe it!!
It feels like a long journey and a short trip all at the same time!!
So, what can I say about Abigail? Well let's see if I can keep it short and sweet!






Abigail is...
A - An Aspiring vet. 
B - Beautiful.
I - Inquisitive.
G - a Greenie.
A - Almost a teenager.
I - Impossible at times!!
L - a Lover of Animals.


~
To celebrate her birthday she invited some friends around for pizza and DVD's, same as last year with one exception - last year I made the pizza but this year we ordered the pizza!

While they waited for the pizza to arrive, they played the Chocolate Game, chocolate was also a theme at this party as it is a favourite of Abigail's.
I haven't played this game in ages and it was hilarious and lots of fun, some consumed a lot more chocolate than others!!!



Abigail's current favourite movie is Soul Surfer, the true-life story of Bethany Hamilton, a 13 year old surfer girl who gets her arm bitten off by a shark. So that was watched first in between eating pizza and blowing out candles and devouring strawberries and marshmallows dipped in melted chocolate.
All in all a good time was had and a lot of tired girls were collected at 10pm!
Another successful party done and dusted!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABS!

No comments: