Thursday, September 29, 2011

Abigail turns 10!

Today Abigail turns 10.
10 Years ago today Abigail Melissa Hutton came into the world at 6:40 a.m. - much to the surprise of her mother who thought she was having a baby in October!!! I spent much of the beginning of my labour in denial because my baby was due in October and we were very much still in September!!! But, in labour I was and after an emergency Cesarean we had our little girl.

10 years seems such a long time ago yet also like just the other day and I recently realised that in another 10 years time she could very well be living in another country!!!
Anyway, I'm not really good with mushy emotional words and I think ABBA says it best in the slide show below (a friend used this song to do a clip about her daughter a while ago and it was so appropriate that I thought I'd use it too - Debby, hope you don't mind:-))



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABIGAIL!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

On some of these pictures, Abi looks a LOT like you :-)
...
Anything with a music background will make you emotional!!
Happy happy Abi :-)

Petal said...

Happy Birthday Abigail. 10 is a fun age.

Debbie said...

And Thank you Ingrid for the CD!!! I couldn't find a good copy on youtube. Yes, she is a lot like me (poor child!)and yes you can subscribe if you scroll down to the bottom there is a "button" on the left:-)