Monday, October 11, 2010

Your whole life long.

Now that I've sort of got the hang of the "movie" thing, I thought I'd do one for Abigail.

I realised with Niaves one that it's best to use pictures taken in a landscape format but I take mostly portrait shots - especially if they are of people!

So it was a hard task finding pictures but I've made a mental note to take more pictures on landscape.

Anyway, here is Abigail's "movie" - not many of us can get through these without shedding a tear! Hope you have a tissue!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Both these movies are absolutely awsome.. thx for the tissue warning !!

Debbie said...

Yay, a new comment! Keep 'em coming:-)
I've also done a song for Belinda and Brian - you may need a whole box of tissues for that one!! Let me know when you are coming this way again so I can get it to you. I've put it on CD.

Unknown said...

Wow thats fabulous Debs thank you SO much can't wait to see it. Will let you know when we come your way again xx