Sunday, September 20, 2009

Another week goes by.

I had an email earlier that said "not much happening on the blog this week, things must be slowing down"!!! Not likely!! In fact "things" have been so busy that there's been no time to blog! Not even time too to take too many photo's. But even though it's been busy, it's been with mundane tasks and errands that wouldn't interest anybody anyway.

But, on Friday it was a little quieter.
Abigail has been wanting to try and Rollerblade on the road for a while (she got them in December but hasn't ventured outside much for fear of falling and another black eye!) so on Friday afternoon she carefully made her way into the road. And she did it!! No falling even though the tar in our road is rather bumpy. So now all she wants to do is Rollerblade outside. Unfortunately she still needs adult supervision so it's not always possible for me to stand outside for an hour. But she would be there all day if she could!

Niave has decided that EVERYTHING must be done in three's! You see she is 3, so therefore it makes perfect sense that she should have 3 biscuits, 3 banana's, 3 turns of everything, 3 sweets... you get the picture. I'm hoping that the novelty will have worn off before she turns 4!

"Because I'm 3!"

She has a song that she sings (from Barney) that goes: "Look at me, me, me, I'm 3, 3, 3, I'm as happy as can be, be, be. Can you tell? Can you see? I'm a very, very, very happy 3"! And it goes on, but I'll spare you! Then they made this one up for Abigail: "Look at me, me, me, I'm 8, 8, 8, I'm so happy I can skate, skate, skate!"

No comments: